Setting Up of Safety Lock to Distribution Pipeline DN 500, CS PZZP Láb in Plavecký Štvrtok
The purpose of construction was to equip the pipeline with a safety lock DN500 PN100 (SSVA01) with a double-acting drive and change of pipes on the gas pipeline DN500 PN40 for PN100.
Beginning of the ProjectMay 9th, 2017
End of the ProjectAugust 28th, 2017
Type of ProjectLine Partt
Investment venture represents a solution divided into two parts (SO101, SO102) consisting of setting up of the safety lock DN 500 PN 100 (SSVA01) to the pipeline and replacing of pipes on the pipeline DN 500 PN 100 (SSVA01) with PN 100. This project was funded by the company NAFTA a.s.
The project in building SO101, part E1.2 solves the following:
- Replacement of the pipeline part DN 500 PN 40 with a higher-pressure range of a maximum pressure 10 MPa (PN100), in the underground part.
- Installation of one piece of the underground closing remotely controlled armature.
- Installation of the DN 500 PN 40 for BU
The project in building SO101, part E2.2 solves the following:
- Replacement of the pipeline part DN 500 PN 40 with a higher-pressure range of a maximum pressure 10 MPa (PN100), in the underground and aboveground parts.
- Replacement of the aboveground pipeline DN 350 PN 100 in the part of an existing lock SSCVC04 to the part where it is connected to the aboveground line DN 500 PN 100.
- Replacement of the aboveground part of the pipeline DN 350 PN 100 from an existing lock SSVA02 to the part where it is connected to the replaced aboveground line DN 500 PN 100.
- Disassembly of the valve P20A.
List of Construction Works
- Excavation works
- Welding works
- Installation of fittings
- NDT control by defect detection
- Pressure test and test of pipeline tightness TI SR
- Pipeline coating
- Pipeline insulation
- Installation of fencing
- Installation of lightning rods and grounding
- MaR annex